A step-by-step plan to become an actor.
Most actors waste the first 5 years of their career fumbling around trying to find acting auditions and talent agents. That's a problem in Hollywood because those are often the most valuable years of your career.
Many other actors, usually outside of Los Angeles, get scammed by so-called "managers" and bogus websites who sell various worthless portfolios and services for large fees. The poor actors who fall for these scams end up losing their money because they were looking for easy shortcuts that don't exist.
I developed this step-by-step acting plan so that you don't waste time. You can start auditioning right away.
Here's what I teach in YOUR ACTING PLAN:
1. How to know if you have
what it takes to make it.
2. How to prepare yourself to find acting auditions and acting agents.
3. How to avoid getting scammed by bogus websites and misleading managers.
4. How to contact agents and casting directors.
5. How to find real acting auditions.
6. How to network in the business.
7. How to build your resume.
8. How to get a headshot photo the right way.
9. What you really have to know about the unions.
I provide the steps of the plan, all you have to do is follow them.
People who follow the steps of YOUR ACTING PLAN end up going out on auditions. As soon as they stop following the plan, they stop going out on auditions. It's that simple.
- Todd Renchy, Los Angeles
the printed book here
audio CD here